- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Doing a search in Primo and quickly clicking on "Find" in the library tab before RTA has a chance to complete, all the locations will be seen. After RTA, only one displays per sublibrary. Clicking on the "Locations may have changed. Update locations" also eliminates all the locations, except for one. See specific example in Additional Information.
1. Add the following line to the xxx01 tab_expand:
X-AVAIL expand_doc_bib_avail COLLECTION=Y ...
"op=publish_avail" looks at the X-AVAIL lines in tab_expand.
2. Restart the www_server (util w/3/1)
The real-time RTA (Real-Time Availability) command request:
wget -O location.txt 'http://aleph-app.xxx.edu/X?op=publis...&library=UDQ01'"
returns only AVA info for “Laviolette – P?riodiques”, and no AVA info for “Comptoir de pr?t – C?d?roms”.
Why is there only one AVA? There should be 2, as with util f 4, doc_expand prm1.
1. Enter the URL from Primo, such as, http://aleph-app.xxx.edu/X?op=publis...&library=XXX01 , to confirm that only a single AVA field is appearing for this sublibrary in the XML output.
2. Add the X-AVAIL expand_doc_bib_avail COLLECTION=Y line to the ./xxx01/tab/tab_expand in Aleph.
3. Restart the Aleph www_server (util w/3/1).
4. Re-enter the URL from step 1 (above). You should now see all sublibrary/collection combinations.
- Article last edited: 28-Feb-2016