- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
Desired Outcome Goal:
Clarifications on Implementation Notes for rep_change 2120 in Aleph 21
1. The index.html file under $aleph_dev/ng/aleph/home/system/thirdparty/openserver/server/default/deploy directory is the new home page of the Jboss. Customer can set it if needed.
2. Add the following variable to the web.xml file under $aleph_dev/ng/aleph/home/system/thirdparty/openserver/server/default//deployers/jbossweb.deployer:
3. Restart the Jboss server (util w/2/7/1, util w/3/7/9)
Description: It is now possible to improve the security of the JBoss server by performing some hardening steps.
1) Delete the contents of the ROOT.war directory (under the JBoss "deploy" directory: $aleph_dev/ng/aleph/home/system/thirdparty/openserver/server/default/deploy) and overwrite it with the index.html file.
2) Delete the files jboss-xa-jdbc.rar, hsqldb-ds.xml, and hdscanner-jboss-beans.xml under the deploy directory.
3) Set the development variable to "false" in the web.xml file under the deployers/jbossweb.deployer directory.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013