- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
What Oracle version is used by which Aleph version?
Each version of Aleph requires a specific version of Oracle.
* Aleph 18 and 19 are using Oracle 10.2
* Aleph 20 is using Oracle 184.108.40.206
* Aleph 21 is using Oracle 220.127.116.11** (upgrade to Oracle patch 18.104.22.168 is tested and certified)
* Aleph 22 is using Oracle 22.214.171.124**
* Aleph 23 is using Oracle 12c (article " Support of Oracle 12c in Aleph ")
* Starting with Aleph 23.3 the use of Oracle 126.96.36.199 (Oracle 19c) is certified. Aleph 23.3 will continue to use Oracle 12c as a standard. Upgrades to Oracle 19c are only upon request as a paid service.
** Also known as "Oracle 11r2" (Oracle 11, release 2)
See also article: " Aleph and Oracle Extended Support: Oracle 11.1; Oracle 188.8.131.52 "
Category: System management
- Article last edited: 26-April-2016