- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
I am getting a "bad gateway" message in my Web OPAC when clicking a record for full view
This is often caused by large log files in $alephe_root/apache/logs directory.
Other times clear_vir must be run, utf files must be deleted, or web server must be restarted.
Do as follows to prevent the message:
1. delete utf files via util X
2. stop and started the servers via util W
3. do clear_vir via dlib vir01 and util / x / 8.
4. Check log files under $alephe_root/apache/logs and see if the files are extra big and have error messages (such as internal error: bad expires). To so so do:
ls -lrt *_log
5. stop apache, delete enormous apache log files, restart apache
6. If problem persists, do reboot
bad gateway, apache $alephe_root/apache/logs
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013