- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
* A batch job started from GUI is not working properly after upgrading to a new Aleph version
Filter for item status is ignored in service Courtesy Notices (cir-10).
Old XML-files from $alephe_root/pc_b_lng are used.
* Check if in $alephe_root/pc_b_lng there is a version of the relevant XML file that has different parameters than the standard file delivered by Ex Libris in $aleph_dev/aleph/pc_b_lng.
>diff $aleph_dev/aleph/pc_b_eng/p-cir-10.xml $alephe_root/pc_b_eng/p-cir-10.xml
* If there are any changes and you do not need to have any local differences in the service page, delete the file under $alephe_root/pc_b_lng (so the version from $aleph_dev/aleph/pc_b_lng will be used).
* If you need to keep a version of the file with local customizations make sure that the version under $alephe_root/alephe/pc_b_eng is using exactly the same parameters as the version under $aleph_dev/aleph/pc_b_eng.
Captions may be different in both versions.
Category: ILL2 (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013