- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
1) A request was requested in WebILL by Patron A from sub-library X and loaned in by sub-library Y. The item barcode (30101020389540) on the book/video was used in the Ship by sub-library Y and the Receive and patron loan by sub-library X. This request is Closed as the transaction has completed (Patron A returned the book and it was returned to lending library Y).
2) A new request is created in ILL2 by Patron B from sub-library X for the same item. The same sub-library (Y) supplies the item.
3) When the item is “Received” the borrowing library (X) uses the same barcode (30101020389540) as was used in WebILL.
4) When the borrowing library (X) loans the request to the patron (B) – the due date is the current date, not the expected return date minus the return delay from the ILL request.
Actual Results: when the ILL requests are loaned to the patron the patron is getting the same day due date
Expected Results: when the ILL requests are loaned to the patron the patron's due date is determined according to the Request Return Date (specified by the supplier) minus the days that the library requires to return the material back to the supplier.
fixed in v.20 by rep change 3497
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013