- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Desired Outcome Goal:
Display the call number in the GUI Brief list, from the first BIB field found, checked in this order: 099, 090, 050?
Also, display the call number from HOL 852 subfields h and i
1. The Call Number field in the GUI Brief display is defined in the ./xxx01/tab/pc_tab_short.lng table.
In this table, up to 5 alternative fields can be defined in Columns 4-8.
2. If no subfield is specified in Columns 4-8, then the entire field is displayed.
3. There is place for only one subfield to be specified within a field.
4. Use fix_doc_do_file_08 routine with a generic script to virtually join multiple subfields to a single subfield.
5. Use "expand_doc_bib_hol_usm" in ./xxx01/tab/tab_expand GUI-BRIEF to expand field 852 from the HOL record
6. Restart the PC Server (util w/3/3)
- Article last edited: 2/25/2014