- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
• Batch log indicates that p_edi_10 ran successfully but no invoice was built.
• Serial/Standing order invoice status is "incomplete".
The p_edi_10 Serial Encumbrance parameter is set to 'Y' when line items do not consist of serials or standing orders.
p_edi_10 parameter setenv p_release_enc should be changed to 'N' when loading EDI Incoming messages that do not contain serials or standing orders.
• The Release Serial Encumbrance parameter is relevant only when loading invoice line items for serial and standing orders.
• Selecting 'Y' will release the "unused" encumbrance amount back to the budget of the fiscal year.
• When selecting ‘Y’, Serial/Standing order invoice status will stay "incomplete" to allow registration of invoices in coming years.
Category: Acquisitions (500)
Subject: EDI (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013