- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
In testing fiscal period close (p_acq_05, p_acq_06, p_acq_07), is it sufficient to export z76, z601, z68, z71, z79, z602, z62, z75, z77 from production and load them into test?
* In this scenario these files will not be in synch with the other data on your Test server. For instance, there could be z68 records with no corresponding z30 item record -- and, in many cases, no xxx50 ADM doc record.
* Though the rollover programs *might* run OK, there could be a problem in looking at / testing the order data after the rollover.
* If this method is being used, a complete export of the Production data to the Test server should be done. See the article " Refreshing Test server data Using Oracle Data Pump " in this regard.
Category: Acquisitions (500)
Subject: Services (500)
- Article last edited: 3-Jun-2016