- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
Our acquisition department has been having problems creating/updating orders. The problem just started today.
When an order is created or cancelled (or some similar operations are performed), with a vendor code (either previously assigned for an order to be cancelled or newly assigned for an order being created), we get the message "Invalid vendor code".
For changing a vendor code for an existing order, we have discovered that it will eventually work if the "Update" button is clicked a number of times.
Restarting the pc server corrected the problem in this case -- and has corrected it in several previous cases as well. (We have, therefore, been unable to diagnose the cause of the problem.)
A version 22 site also reported this problem. In that case the site reported: "The problem went away after we restarted the pc_server a second time (an hour later).
- Article last edited: 22-Mar-2018