- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
We would like to change all the items in the history collection so that each item is non-circulating instead of circulating.
Assuming that "HIST" is the Collection code for History, you can make the change as follows:
1. Run p_file_03 to back up the abc50 z30 table.
2. Run the Cataloging - ABC01 - Services - Items - p_ret_adm_01 "General Retrieval Form" specifying "Item collection" as the "Retrieve by" field and typing "HIST" as the field value in the box below.
3. Confirm that the items shown in the $alephe_scratch output file produced by the preceding step (step 2) are the ones you want to change.
4. Run the Services - Items - p_manage_62 "Update Item" job, using the $alephe_scratch output file produced by step 2 as input.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013