- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Hold slips should be printed by the cir-12 ("Call Slips for Requests") service. Instead, one of two incorrect things is happening
1. they are being sent (to the patron) via e-mail; or
2. they are printing when the book on hold is returned.
The ./xxx01/form_lng had no hold-request-slip.trn file.
* set the .circprint.iniRETURNHOLD01, column 6.2, to NO-PRINT
* in ./xxx01/form_lng, add a hold-request-slip.trn file with the following line:
form-print-method NONE S
On the workstation the .\circ\tab\print.ini looks like this:
ReturnHold01 00 N M rethold.prn NO-PRINT
ReturnHold02 00 N M rethold.prn
ReturnHold03 00 N M rethold.prn
ReturnHold04 00 N M rethold.prn
Explanation for option 'NONE'
NONE – prevents <email-address>, <saveas> or <display> tags creation in the XML file header. global.trn has the EMAIL option by default. However, there may be some printouts that should not be sent via e-mail. Use the NONE option in these printouts' .trn files. The local .trn file's NONE definition will override the global.trn file's EMAIL definition, causing the form to be printed.
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 7/27/2015