- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
Desired Outcome Goal:
How can Holdings, Circulation, and Acquisition data be exported?
A. Holdings data (xxx60 HOL record) options:
1. Run Download Machine-Readable Records (print-03) in xxx60 (HOL) library, specifying MARC output, to produce MARC-format holdings records.
The LKR field shows the linked Aleph bibliographic record number.
2. As described in KB # 8192-9831 (Exporting bib records with holdings), run print-03 in the xxx01 (BIB) library, specifying MARC-format output, with
in tab_expand. This causes the holdings fields to be included in the exported bibliographic record.
B. Acq and Circ data can be exported as sequential files. Options:
1. Run Export Database Tables (file-03) for each of the tables
2. Export *ALL* the xxx50 (ADM) library tables via util a/19 (Export library)
* Acquisitions tables are listed in KB # 16384-24881 (What Oracle tables does the Acquisitions module use?)
* Circulation tables are listed in KB # 16384-24883 (What Oracle tables does the Circulation module use?)
* Consult KB # 4138 (Which tables are index, temporary, and base tables?) to check which tables can be reconstructed from other tables
Category: Cataloging (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013