- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 15.2
Following SKB record 5301 we suppressed a tag from the MARC Tags View, using WEB-FULL-1.
We also want to suppress the tag in the Name Tags View.... We find the Name Tags is format 002. Can we use WEB-FULL-2 for this?
WEB-FULL-2 is not defined for tab_expand and cannot be used.
A tag displays in the Name Tags only when there is a line for it in tab01.eng.
If the tag is one which
* doesn't contain headings which need to be corrected automatically by ue_08,
* doesn't contain a non-filing indicator,
* doesn't need to be sorted in the Results Brief List, and
* doesn't need to be included in the Name Tags display,
then you can comment out the tag in the ./xxx01/tab/tab01.eng.
WEB-FULL, name tags view
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013