- Article Type: General
- Product: ARC, Aleph
- Product Version: 2, 3, 4, 4.5
Desired Outcome Goal:
How can I install new ARC Licenses?
We have purchased 6 new professional author licenses and 5 business Author licenses.
Implement the license sent by Ex Libris
1. Go to ./crn/arc2_[n]/arc/proc/ldap
2. Put the license into a file called ‘license’. Please backup the existing file of this name before you do so.
3. Execute the ‘newlicense.csh’ script
Steps are described in document "Users Configuration for ARC", chapter "Add ARC User via ARC License".
The above is also valid for higher ARC versions; change the directory path accordingly (e.g. /crn/arc3_[n]/proc/ldap etc.)
Category: ARC Users
- Article last edited: 28-June-2016