- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
Desired Outcome Goal:
Activate the print daemon on a particular PC.
On the PC:
* click on the pencil-box (Admin)
* click on Print Daemon (under Task Manager)
* in the middle of the Print Daemon screen
* check the boxes for the Print-ID's of the files which you want this printer to print and
* check the boxes for the libraries you want it to operate on
* on the far right of the top right-hand panel, click on "Activate" to start the print daemon.
As described in Article 000024673 ("Errors detected in required email(s) ..." running print daemon on multiple PC's"), at any one time, the print daemon should be running on just a single PC.
Category: System Management (500)
- Article last edited: 12-May-2016