- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
How does one upload transactions created by Offline Circulation to the server?
Import is used for Stand-alone offcirc client to "import" / move the file to the standard client.
1. Bring up the GUI Circulation client
2. Click on "Circulation" -- "Offline circulation" at the top.
3. Click on "Import file".
4. Browse to the correct directory for the "offcirc.dat" and click on "Open".
This is described in detail in Section 7.2 of the ALEPH User Guide -- Circulation document.
- Article last edited: 8/26/2015