- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
I'm looking for a simple invoice report that includes general invoice amount, date, and vendor. Acq-10 mostly does this but does not allow me to filter by invoice date. I'm interested only in current budget year and acq-10 gives us every invoice we have ever entered.
Is there a good solution for this?
If you assign a different Approval Department code for invoicing for each fiscal year (on the General Invoice, tab 2, Payment screen) you can use the Approval Department Code as a filter when running the Invoice Report (acq-10).
When setting up the Invoice Report (acq-10) ....
Under "Approval Department Type" we select "Invoice Approval Department"
Under "Retrieve by Approval Department" we specify the approval department for the current fiscal year (e.g. Approval 2007/2008).
This is how we set up the report:
- report per single invoice: yes
- update database : no
- retrieve using approval number: no
- approval number : leave blank
- Approval Department Type : Invoice Approval Department
- retrieve by approval department : <select Approval Department for current year>
- retrieve by invoice type : all
- retrieve by payment status : paid
- change payment status to : not ready to be paid
- report format : standard
- Library : our 50 library (ALB50)
Thanks to Kate Latal, University at Albany for posting this information on the ALEPH-NA list.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013