- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
(1) Can we make the patron type a mandatory field?
(2) How can we generate a list of patrons who lack a patron type?
(1) Certain Local Patron Information fields are required (z305_bor_status, z305_expiry_date, and z305_photo_charge). The other fields, including the z305_bor_type, are not required -- and there is no way to make them required. If you feel that having such an option is important, then we suggest passing this as an enhancement request to the ELUNA Circulation SIG.
(2) The following SQL in the xxx50 ADM library can be used to locate patrons who have a blank patron type field:
SQL> select z305_rec_key from z305 where z305_type is null;
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013