- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Desired Outcome Goal:
Move the Oracle database 11g from server A to server B, in a TWO_TASK set-up in Aleph.
1. How do we move the database?
2. What changes need to be made on the application server to adjust for the database move?
1. See the document "How to Clone an Oracle Database Using the CopyDb Package" from the "Instruction for Database Cloning" (KB 16384-28161).
2. As described in section 5 ("Post-Installation Operations") of the doc:
need to be updated on the application server.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013