- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 2
I was reading the technical documentation for ARC 2.0 which indicates the ability to add custom BIB fields to the ARC ETL. I believe this is controlled by the tab22 table. Below is the information I added to tab22? Do I put this in abc50/tab/tab22 and abc01/tab/tab22? When I checked the ARC after our weekly ETL I didn't find that any data was there from the additions to tab22. Is there a step I'm missing?
USER-11 1 035## a 035## b
USER-12 1 856## u 856## x 856## z
USER-13 1 940## a
USER-14 1 955## a 955## d
USER-15 1 997## a
tab22 determines what fields are going to be included in the z13 and z13u records. The ETL doesn't construct the z13/z13u's; it simply extracts them. p_manage_07 builds the z13/z13u.
Though some customers have defined and populated z13/z13u tables in the xxx50 in order to make the inclusion of author/title data in the results of SQL queries in the ADM library, Aleph does not use the z13/z13u in xxx50. Aleph expects the z13/z13u to be in the xxx01 bib library.
I don't see any p_manage_07 logs in $alephe_scratch, and the Z13U_USER_DEFINED_1_CODE fields are all empty:
abc01@ALEPH20> select count(*) from z13u where Z13U_USER_DEFINED_1_CODE is not null;
**** Hit return to continue ****
I suggest that you run the p_manage_07 in abc01 and see if this helps.
[From site:] I added all the extra BIB fields to abc01/tab/tab22. Ran p-manage_07 in Aleph. ETL ran this morning and all the additional data was available in ARC 2.0.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013