- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
We have a list of Item Processing Statuses in the xxx50 tab100 that are set to be removed at check-in. In the circulation client, we used to always see a pop-up indicating when one of these IPS codes was removed at check in, but recently we have noticed that pop up no longer appears. Is there a way to turn it back on so staff is notified when an IPS is removed at check in?
In the .\Circ\tab\circ.ini, the NotifyProcessStatus line should be:
After changing, restart the Circ client to make the change take effect.
- How to package the GUI Circ client so that the Aleph -> Options -> "Set up return options" screen displays with certain checkboxes checked
- Item process status popup message which doesn't remove status
- Article last edited: 17-Aug-2017