- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How to get statistics on orders where a hold request is placed during the ordering process, by entering the patron ID into the order record (the "Initiator ID" field). Statistics on the patron status and patron types of users who suggested purchase of these orders is desired.
Though a Z37 is created, no Z35 is created (at least no event type 71, 72, 73, or 74), and no relevant type is found in tab_events.eng file.
Though no z35 is created when a z37 is generated as part of order-creation, these *can* be counted successfully....
When an "initiator ID" (z68_target_id) is entered into the z68 order record,
* if "Create Hold" is specified as the "Action", then the z68_target_flag is given a value of "H";
* if "Send Mail", the value is "M";
* if "Send Directlly", the value is "D".
SQL can be used to look for these z68_target_flag values and join the Z68_TARGET_ID of such records with the z305_bor_status and the z305_bor_type to get the desired statistics.
- Article last edited: 02-Mar-2016