Skip to main content
  • Subscribe by RSS
  • Ex Libris Knowledge Center

    Records exported from OCLC not showing up

    • Article Type: General
    • Product: Aleph
    • Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23

    Late this morning, records that were exported from OCLC and gave the message that they were added and holding and item were created, are not showing up in our OPAC.  Catalogers may see a "connection has timed out" message about the TCP/IP connection,

    util w/1/7/9 showed that the oclc_server was not running.

    I started it with util w/3/7/3.

    I also found that the abc01 ue_01 (indexing daemon) had stopped for some reason.

    I restarted it and I see that the records have now been indexed.

    • Article last edited: 10/8/2013