- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
The report Report of New and Updated Catalog Records - by Cataloger (com-03) is empty
z106 records were not created
To use the service 'Report of New and Updated Catalog Records - by Cataloger (com-03)' the table z106 (CATALOGER) has to be populated.
1. Run initial service 'Create/Update Z106 Table for "CAT" Field (manage-19)' for BIB library
NOTE: this service locks the library and should be run outside the working hours.
2. Set the variable ./xxx01/tab/tab100
in order to create the z106 records on an ongoing basis
3. Restart the PC Server to activate the change
4. Run service com-03 to get the desired cataloger report.
Category: Cataloging (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013