- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* For the following e-mailed hold notices the body of the e-mail is just a message calling the recipient's attention to the attachment and does not have substantive text.
"Hold Request -Filled",
"Hold Request - Delete", and
"Hold Request Wait (or Not Filled)".
*The program that e-mails "Hold Request - Filled" does not pick up the text from the source file in alephcom/tab/lng/mailhead.dat for the e-mail message.
xxx50/tab100 PLAIN-ONLY option not used
For version 21-up:
*Specify xxx50/tab100 PLAIN-ONLY=H .
See "HTML in body of e-mail notices" (KB 16384-49282).
For version 20 and below:
* Specify xxx50/tab100 PLAIN-ONLY=Y:
1. Set up the "plain-" templates for the forms not including the full text message. When notices are e-mailed, the html version produced by the regular template is sent as an attachment and, if the plain version exists, it is included as the body of the e-mail.
2. If the plain version does not exist, then the message from alephcom/tab/lng/mailhead.dat is displayed. Create the plain template from the regular template by changing the <xsl:include > line at the beginning of the template to look like: <xsl:include href="plain-funcs.xsl"/> and renaming the template file by prefixing the name with "plain-".
3. Some of these plain templates come with the default distribution; others will be needed to create locally.
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013