- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
A batch load of bib records updated fields which should not have been updated. Is there a way to revert back to the original bib records, essentially undoing the batch load?
There are three possibilities:
1. If the print-03 was used to backup of the records to be updated prior to doing the load, as described in Article 000046289 ("Process to back up doc records before overwrite with p_manage_18") (see link below), the pre-update records can be restored from the print-03 output file
2. If the z00t is being used to track updates to the bib records, the GUI Cataloging > Edit Actions > View Record History, option can be used to retrieve the pre-update fields.
3. Restore a full backup of the Prod Oracle data (from some time in the past) to the Test server, and copy these particular records from Test to Prod.
Additional Info / Related Articles
Article "Process to back up doc records before overwrite with p_manage_18".
- Article last edited: 28-Feb-2016