- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
Updates to HOL record locations are not being propagated to the associated item records
In order for the update of the items to occur, the following conditions must be met:
1. Z30_HOL_DOC_NUMBER_X must point to this HOL record. It can not be zero. (If it is, contact Ex Libris US Support. We might be able to help correct this condition.)
2. Z30_TEMP_LOCATION must *not* be "Y".
3. The xxx60 tab100 X852-ITEM-OVERRIDE must not be set to "N". (Note: the default is "Y".)
Note: If the update to the HOL record is occurring via p_manage_21 or p_manage_18, the xxx60 ue_01 needs to be running in order to process the xxx60 Z07 records; the load itself does not do the z30 update.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013