- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 19.01
What are the following fields and where do their values come from?
1. The Z30-SHELF-REPORT-NUMBER is updated by the p_item_01, p_item_09, and p_item_10 jobs. It is the number of the run of the job which included this item. All items included in the inventory have the same Z30-SHELF-REPORT-NUMBER.
2. The Z30-LAST-SHELF-REPORT-DATE is updated by p_item_01 and p_item_04.
In the case of p_item_01, it is the date the inventory job was run -- and the Z30-SHELF-REPORT-NUMBER was assigned.
In the case of p_item_04, it is the date the shelf-list report was run.
3. The Z30-INVENTORY-NUMBER is a unique number which can be typed in, assigned using the util g/2 (z52), or based on Z311 or Z313. This is described in the tab100 header:
!# Values:Z52 Z311 Z313 Default: Z52
!# Type: Text; Max Length: 04
!# tab100 of library: Yes; tab100_<server_type>: No.
! Z52 - Z30-INVENTORY-NUMBER can have any value; it can be assigned by
! using Z52 sequences, defined by util/g/2; to do so, a question
! mark (?) followed by <Z52-sequence> must be entered in the GUI
! field "Inventory Number" (e.g. ?inventory-number).
! Z311 - Z30-INVENTORY-NUMBER is always assigned by using the Oracle
! table Z311 and the ALEPH table ./usm50/tab/tab_z311.
! Z313 - Z30-INVENTORY-NUMBER is assigned by locating a relevant Z313 record;
! a mere question mark (?), or a question mark followed by <Series>
! can be entered in the GUI field "Inventory Number" for the relevant
! Z313 record to be found and allocated to Z30-INVENTORY-NUMBER.
! However, any other inventory number can be manually entered in this
! field (NOT beginning with "?"), to be saved as is in the item
! record's field Z30-INVENTORY-NUMBER.
It is read by the p_item_07 inventory job (and other jobs); it is not assigned by the inventory job.
4. The Z30_INVENTORY_NUMBER_DATE is the date that the Z30_INVENTORY_NUMBER is assigned. It is *not* the date of a particular p_item_nn job run. Note: there are cases where a Z30_INVENTORY_NUMBER_DATE is assigned even though the Z30_INVENTORY_NUMBER is zero. The Z30_INVENTORY_NUMBER_DATE should be ignored in these cases.
Z30_SHELF_REPORT_NUMBER, Z30_LAST_SHELF_REPORT_DATE, Z30_INVENTORY_NUMBER, Z
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013