- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Which patron records does cir-23 include in the p_output_reject_file and which does it omit entirely -- that is, which does it omit from both the reject file *and* the p_output_delete_file?
Using the cir-23 submission parameters, the b_cir_23_a program filters the input records as follows:
* [patron key] range filter
* home library filter
* sub library filter
* expiry date filter*
* bor type filter
* bor status filter
If the record fails one of these filters, it is processed no further and is not included on *either* report.
If the record passes these filters then the debts, loans, holds, photocopy requests, booking requests, title requests, and routing requests are checked. If it fails one of these checks and is not overridden by the corresponding p_sw_override_xxxxx submission parameter, then it is included in the p_output_reject_file. If it passes all these checks or if the check is overridden by a cir-23 override parameter, then it is deleted (that is, included in the p_output_delete_file).
* As stated in the cir-23 Help: "A patron is only included in the report if all of his registration expiration dates (including the local ALEPH record) are earlier or equal to the value in this field."
Additional Info / Related Articles
The following articles may be relevant:
"Running p_cir_23 in a multi-ADM set-up"
"Purging patrons and cash records"
- Article last edited: 28-Feb-2016