cir-51: Lost charges applied when item should receive an overdue notice only
- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
cir-51 ("Overdue and Lost Billing Summary Letter") sometimes produces
1. a Lost notice [billing summary notice] and a Lost cash transaction for a regular overdue item or
2. a regular overdue notice for an item which should have a Lost notice.
This can happen when cir-51 is run with
"A" (for "All") for "Type of notice" (that is, do both overdues and Lost in the same run) in combination with
"Y" for "Separate notices by warning level".
1. run the overdue notices and the Lost notices in separate runs; or
2. specify "N" for "Separate notices by warning level".
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013