- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
After running oracle_impdp_aleph_libs to refresh the Test server with Production data,...
1. "remote service error (c0180 6), library not accessible" in the GUI;
2. util c/4 (Check Library Lock Status) gives: "Oracle error: update_cursor z52; ORA-00942: table or view does not exist."
A. The data for the library being connected to is not present. (The deletion of the Oracle user caused all of the existing tables to be deleted but the load of the new data by oracle_impdp_aleph_libs was unsuccessful.)
B.. Files from Production server placed in wrong directory.
The $alephe_scratch/oracle_impdp_aleph_libs log has a message like this for each xxxnn library:
"No zipped dump files were found in /exlibris/aleph/u21_1/xxxnn/files/dpdir/xxxnn".
The xxxnn dmp.gz files are in /exlibris/aleph/u21_1/xxxnn/files/dpdir/dpdir when they *should* be in the /exlibris/aleph/u21_1/xxxnn/files/dpdir/ directory .
Cause A. See Article 000025767 (oracle_impdp_aleph_libs: invalid file operation ... at "SYS.UTL_FILE").
Cause B. Do the following:
1. Move the files in /exlibris/aleph/u21_1/xxxnn/files/dpdir/dpdir up a level, to /exlibris/aleph/u21_1/xxxnn/files/dpdir;
2. Delete the extraneous (and now empty) /exlibris/aleph/u21_1/xxxnn/files/dpdir/dpdir/ subdirectory (to avoid confusion);
3. Rerun oracle_impdp_aleph_libs.
Category: Oracle (500)
- Article last edited: 2/25/2015