- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 16.02
As we were told, Aleph will always open a full year, no matter how many volumes there are in that year.
There are two problems resulting from this setting:
1. How to proceed when the pattern changes?
2. How to delete irrelevant items?
1. A cycle which is less than a year: the system will always open a full year, regardless of the number of cycles existing in a year. Therefore, if for example a cycle is 4 months, the system will open a full year: 3 cycles
This will not be changed in the future.
It is possible to display only the current cycle in the web OPAC and not the full year.
For example, any item which has not arrived, and there has the item process status of "NA" can be suppressed in tab15, column 10.
2. Items which are unwanted because their publication pattern has changed: these items must be deleted via the Group node.
pattern changes, delete irrelevant items, tab15, group
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013