- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
* In the System Librarian’s Guide (Aleph 21) - Circulation-11.5. Hold Shelf is stated "Also note that the amount of time that is defined in tab44 is net time, not counting the pickup location's closing day"
* Can this behavior be changed?
* No, it's not possible to change it. This is how Aleph works.
* This information is also present in the header of ./xxx50/tab/tab44:
"The amount of time set in this table is net time, i.e. not including days on which the library is closed"
Category: Circulation (500)
Subject: Hold requests (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013