- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* New sublibrary ABC was created and few patrons with local patron privileges for this new library were registered.
* These patrons have performed some loan transactions.
* Nevertheless util s 3/1/1 (Active Users) and util s 3/1/2 (Loans, Renewals, Overdues, Holds) displays zero activities for the new sublibrary ABC.
Loans are counted for the sublibrary of the item
* Understand that loan activities are only counted for sublibrary ABC when items belonging to this sublibrary are involved.
When patrons with registration for sub library ABC are loaning items from other sublibraries, this is not counted for sublibrary ABC but for the sublibrary of the item.
Category: Background processing (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013