In the recent CKB update for Week 31, August 2nd, 3200 Portfolios were mistakenly deleted from 'SpringerNature Complete Journals'
The effect of this deletion depends of the status of the electronic collection parameter by the name of 'Activate new portfolios associated with service automatically?,
to check your collection setup:
- Search for '' SpringerNature Complete Journal' and click edit service
- check the status of 'Activate new portfolios associated with service automatically?'
- In case 'Activate new portfolios associated with service automatically?' is set to 'No':
Community Zone update process turned your active portfolios to local portfolios, changed their status to 'Not Available' and reported about this action in the Community Zone Update Task List.
The result of this issue is loss of full text access to the effected portfolios.
Until a solution will be in place we recommend:
- Do not use Community Zone ' SpringerNature Complete Journals ': do not activate portfolios from the CZ collection or attempt to link local portfolios to the CZ collection.
- Change the status of the effected portfolios to 'Available,' this will ensure that your patrons will continue to have full text access. in order to do so please follow the instructions bellow:
- Search for 'SpringerNature Complete Journals' and click Edit Service
- Navigate to the Electronic Service Editor Portfolios tab and activate all portfolios using 'Activate All' action:
2. In case 'Activate new portfolios associated with service automatically?' is set to 'Yes' the result of this issue is a non- functional collection – please open a SFC and Ex Libris will assist with the correction of the collection.
- Article last edited: 04-Aug-2021