- Product: Alma
- Product Version: Jan 2018 Release
When attempting to activate a portfolio from the Community Zone you receive the following error:
Cannot activate this portfolio since its electronic collection is localized more than once in institution zone
This error means that you have this Community Zone electronic collection activated twice in your Insitution Zone. The portfolio cannot be activated because Alma does not know which of your local electronic collections it should be activated in.
Either you must delete one of the duplicate electronic collections in your institution zone, or you must use an alternative activation workflow.
Example of an alternative workflow:
1. You can edit the Service Editor of the electronic collection in your institution zone where you want to add the portfolio.
2. Navigate to the portfolio tab.
3. Under Actions > Select Add Portfolios from Community
4. Search for the portfolio and check the box beside it.
5. Click the Localize selected button.
- Article last edited: 14-Feb-2018