- Article Type: General
Desired Outcome Goal:
Change a PO line vendor
There are four methods of changing vendors for PO Lines:
1. Change a vendor in a PO line before it is packaged.
Edit PO line and update vendor.
2. Change a vendor in a PO line when PO line was already sent to a vendor.
The option 'Change vendor' appears in the drop-down menu in the PO Line summary page.
3. At the PO level through the "Change Vendor On Order" job.
Run this job from Alma menu > Acquisitions > Advanced Tools > Change Vendor On Order.
4. Performing a global change by running the "Update PO Line Information" on a set of PO Lines.
Run the job from Alma menu > Run a Job > Update PO Line Information
For more information see documentation in the Knowledge Center:
- Product: Alma
- Product Version: June 2016 Release
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
- Article last edited: 3-June-2016