- Product: Alma
How to modify, edit or add options to the Payment Method drop-down? This is seen when user (patron) pays fines in the Circulation Desk. For example, how to change 'Check' to 'Cheque'?
Customers can enable or disable rows by going to:
2. Select the relevant Library in the "Configuring" drop-down menu, top-left corner.
3. Click: Fulfillment > Circulation Desks
4. Click the relevant circulation desk, usually: DEFAULT_CIRC_DESK
5. Enable or disable "Payment Information" options, such as Credit Card, Online, Check.
To modify the label, e.g. change "Check" to "Cheque" - please contact support. Please note that modified labels will not display the new payment method in the Circulation Desk configuration menu; the new label will only display at the point of payment.
- Article last edited: 23-FEB-2021