- Product: Alma
- Product Version: April 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: select the relevant: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How to enable aggregating of Lost/Overdue Notifications?
As background for this question, the February 2016 Release Notes indicate:
"Alma can be configured to send a single overdue or lost item notification to the patron listing all of the patron's overdue or lost loans. This can be used to replace the previous option where a notice was sent for each overdue or lost loan. Using this new option, the patron will receive a single notification for each notification type."
1. Change the parameter "switch_to_overdue_and_lost_loan_new_job" to true. Found at: Fulfillment Configuration Menu > General > Other Settings,
2. Enable letters accordingly (more below).
3. Note that the name of existing job "Loans – Change to Lost" job is changed to "Loans – Overdue and Lost Item".
Letters will need to be activated in General Configuration Menu > Letter Activity:
When using aggregated form, ensure these letters are active:
When using non-aggregated make sure these letters are active:
Enabling all letters is recommended. An earlier recommendation to disable any - is obsolete.
- Article last edited: 11-MAY-2016