How to export users from Alma
- Product: Alma
How can Users be exported from Alma?
Users can be exported from Alma via the SIS Integration Profile:
- Configuration > General > External Systems > Integration Profiles
- Edit the Student Information System (SIS) Integration Profile
- Click the Actions tab
- There are two options for exporting users:
- Export User by Conditions - generally used to export users that are blocked and/or have unpaid fines
- Export Users - used to export old, inactive, or deleted users, or recently updated/created users
- Configure any desired settings for the export, such as User Groups or the output file path
- Save the profile after making any changes
- Reopen the profile and click "Run" for the desired export
For more information on exporting users, see our documentation in the Online Help and the Developer Network.
- Article last edited: 14-Jul-2022