- Product: Alma
- Product Version: March 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How does Alma check to determine if there is enough money in a Fund to pay an Invoice?
When Alma is trying to create expenditure the following is occurred:
1. Alma goes to the fund and checks if there is an encumbrance that should be disencumbered.
2. When disencumbrance is created, Alma checks if there is enough in Available Balance.
3. If Available Balance is not enough, Alma checks the overexpenditure parameter definition (Fund > Rules section).
- Article last edited: 15-MAR-2016