- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
How to confirm list of vendors to send services page URL when moving from SFX to Alma?
Run a report in SFX:
1) Login to the SFX Admin Center
2) In the Statistics section, click Queries
3) Click Query # 2: Number of requests and clickthroughs per source
4) Set the date range for the last two weeks, and select Format and Delivery options
5) Click Submit Query
A report showing Sources (OpenURL Sources), Requests (# times an OpenURL from a specific Source was sent to SFX Menu), and Clickthroughs (# of Times a Target Link was clicked from the Menu) will be returned. Send the services page URL to the vendors of the Sources listed in the report.
It is recommended to run this report again after the vendors have been notified and after Alma is in production to make sure the OpenURL enabled Sources have stopped sending OpenURL requests to SFX.
Additional explanation regarding the services page and notifying vendors can be found in the Getting Ready for Alma and Discovery Implementation guide.
Related KCS article: What is the URL to Provide Vendors for Alma ViewIt Window Link and Resolver Icon?
Subject: Alma Link Resolver