- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
When e-mails are sent from the library, the bottom right corner has a link called “My Account”. It has an empty link. How can I localize it?
The "Customer Parameters" Mapping Table table's “email_my_account” row defines the content of the link.
1. Alma > All Mapping Tables (in GENERAL)
2. At "Customer Parameters" select Actions > Edit
3. For "email_my_account" select "Customize"
4. Put the required URL, e.g.
If your URL has an ampersand it should be “escaped” (encoded).
Another example URL:
- Article last edited: 6/17/2014