How to delete public notes from Item records?
- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
To delete the public notes from a subset of item records
1. Create the set through advanced physical item search, using "Public Note Contains" as the parameter
2. Save the set
3. Go to Alma > Administration > Run a Job
4. Choose the "Change Physical Item" job
5. Choose the set
6. Check the Change box for Public Note
7. Run the job
This will remove all public notes from the records in the set.
Category: Resource Management
- Article last edited: 6/21/2014