- Product: Alma
How to link local Standalone portfolios to the Community Zone in order to enable automatic updates (linking, coverage, activation) - but yet keep the preferred local bibliographic information?
Here are two suggestions:
1 - Use the "Link to Community" button, available for standalone records, in a repository search on Electronic Portfolio.
2 - Add the Standalone portfolios to a Local Collection > link it to a CZ Collection > select "Link to Community":
* Create an Electronic Portfolio Set for the standalone resources
* Create a Local Electronic Collection
* Search this collection > "Edit Service" > Select the "Portfolios" tab > "Add from Set"
* Back in the repository search select: "Link to Community" > follow the menu (select the CZ Collection in which the CZ parallel portfolios are found, and decide if to use the CZ bibliographic information).
The match to CZ portfolios is based on ISSN or ISBN (Portfolios with no ISSN or ISBN will remain local as no match will be found for them)
- Article last edited: 11-DEC-2017