- Product: Alma
- Product Version: All
A new normalization rule was created within the metadata editor, but it doesn't appear in the drop-down menu on the Data Enrichment tab to "Correct the data using normalization rules".
Once a normalization rule is created in the Metadata Editor it needs to be added as a process to a publishing profile.
In order to add a Normalization Rule as a Process please follow these steps:
1. From the Resource Management Configuration Menu choose Cataloging > Metadata Configuration: from the Metadata Configuration List choose “MARC21 Bibliographic”
2. From the Profile Details page switch to the Normalization tab and choose “Add Process”.
3. Give a name and description to the new process, click next.
4. In the “Task List” column select “MarcDroolNormalization” and click “Add to Selection".
5. Now you will have in the “task parameters” tab an option to add the normalization rules.
6. Choose the relevant rule.
The "Data enrichment" tab is not available for the Primo Publishing profile.
- Article last edited: 16-Apr-2018