- Product: Alma
- Product Version: March 2017
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
What does the "No MMS was found for # records" message mean?
1. Search for Local Electronic Collection
2. Edit Service
3. Portfolio tab
4. Load Portfolios
5. Upload portfolio file, set parameters and click on Next
6. Click on Load
7. Job is submitted
8. Job is pending but doesn't complete
When using the Replication Steps to create an electronic activation job, add local portfolios to an existing local
electronic collection a "No MMS was found for # records" message appears. This message indicates that Alma
created new records for some of the portfolios.
- Article last edited: 2 March 2017