- Product: Alma
- Product Version: March 2017 Release
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How to move the expenditure of an invoice from one fund to another fund?
Use the following workflow in order to transfer an expenditure from one fund to another:
- Put the invoice in review (Action menu>Set back to Review)
- From the Action menus select Go to the Task list
- From the Action menu you can Edit the invoice now.
- In the Invoice line tab you can edit every Invoice line: delete the fund assigned and add the new one instead. Save the record.
As a result ...
- - The date of the payment of the invoice is updated to the current date.
- - An INV line is added to the transactions for the fund of the current FY
- - In the fund transactions list for the old fund the INV line disappears, the encumbrance and disencumbrance lines remain. There are also changes in the amount of the - available balance, cash balance, expended balance.
- Article last edited: 16-Mar-2017