- Product: Alma
- Product Version: April-2016
How to map our Statistical Category field added for users/patrons, so we can query it in Analytics?
First, create the statistics drop-down options.
1. Go to: User Management Configuration Menu (under: ADMINISTRATION)
2. Click: Category Types
3. Add categories, via the "Quick Add" button
Secondly, add these categories to the Analytics configuration.
1. Go to: Analytics Configuration Menu (also under: ADMINISTRATION)
2. Click: Analytics User Statistics
3. Pull the categories defined above
Test this configuration by adding information to a sample user, and see how it looks in Analytics, on the following day.
The way the data is presented may lead you to change the way you build these categories.
-- Setup, Alma Online Help: http://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/A...cal_Categories
-- Analytics use case: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/...s/User_Details
- Article last edited: 15-Apr-2016